Our professional, dedicated and experienced staff are enthusiastic about excellent tree work and are proud about the jobs they are involved in.
This care is reflected in the quality of their work.
During an initial site visit we can discuss a range of options to achieve your desired results. The advantages and disadvantages of various courses of action will be clearly explained, as will any necessary follow-up work.
Where possible all pruning work is carried out to the standards set out in BS3998(2010) – Tree Work Recommendations.
We recognize the importance of safe work environments for our operators and for others working near us.
We do our upmost to ensure there is no “imported risk” for clients engaging us. We do this by:
– Using qualified, experienced operators
– Jobs being led by competent & sensible team leaders
– Providing teams with comprehensive job sheets, emergency contingencies & site specific risk assessments
– Daily reviews of site specific risk assessments
– Working in a controlled, planned manner, ensuring good communication is maintained between the team, and any other people working nearby.
We can provide evidence of qualifications, accreditations, insurance & RAMS upon request.
We are CHAS* accredited through our ARB Approved Contractor accreditation.
* “Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme”, part of the Govt. “Safety Schemes in Procurement” – SSiP
Mob: 07989 394885
Tel: 01326 572458